Category: Signal Distribution
MSRP: $899.99Quick Quote
The CHE-HDBTWP240K supports HDMI, USB 2.0 and VGA with audio inputs within a standard 2-Gang US Decora wall box and can transmit HDMI signal over CAT6/6a/7 to a distance up to 131ft for [email protected] (4:4:4) or up to 230ft for 1080p60Hz.
Built in auto switching displays the last connected device, you can use the front button controls for manual switching, or serial RS-232 option for remote control. The USB KVM function enables the USB transmission from the receiver to the transmitter. Bi-directional power allows easy connection to either the wall plate end or receiver end. HDCP and EDID are supported via HDBaseT. Supports any Windows OS and requires no driver set up.
This versatile extender kit includes 1 wall plate transmitter and 1 box style receiver and extends HDMI, USB, VGA and Stereo Audio signals up to 230ft. Connection to the wall box is easy using the 90° RJ45 cable connector. This unit comes with a 3 Year Warranty.
- HDBaseT over a single CAT6/6a/7 cable up to 131 feet (40 meters) distance for [email protected] (4:4:4) or up to 230 feet (70 meters) distance for [email protected]
- HDMI input solutions up to [email protected] (4:4:4), [email protected], [email protected]
- Supports 7.1 channels HD audio format
- Built-in scaling for VGA input
- Automatic and manual switching modes
- HDMI 2.0b 18Gbps
|Manufacturer||Comprehensive Cable and Connectivity Company|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CHE-HDBTWP240K|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.comprehensivecable.com|
|Product Name||Video Extender Kit|
|Product Type||Video Extender Kit|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|