Comprehensive's CHE-HDBT300U HDBaseT 2.0 Extender with USB can extend your uncompressed HDMI signal up to 330ft to a compatible display. This HDBaseT Extender features full 5Play and USB convergence allowing the transmission of Video, Audio, Control (Bi-Directional IR/RS-232), Power over Ethernet (PoE) and LAN serving (Ethernet). Supports HDCP 2.2 for video signals up to Ultra-high-definition [email protected]
(YCbCr 4:2:0), including [email protected]
With LAN serving connection and external digital and analog audio capability that gives users the convenience of additional audio connection. It also supports the connection of USB host and 2 USB device ports, that can control the Source on the Sink side 330ft away. The transmitter or receiver can be powered by the [email protected]
PoE function with only one power cable, allowing for greater flexibility in installations.
- Send uncompressed [email protected] (YCbCr 4:2:0) video, audio, USB and IP data over a CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 330ft
- HDCP 2.2 compatible.
- Supports HDBaseT™ 2.0 specification over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 330ft
- Full HDBaseT™ 5play features include Video, Audio, Control (IR or RS-232), Power, and an Ethernet connection
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM2/5.1/7.1 CH, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and more.
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) function support, from either TX or RX powered [email protected]