Comprehensive's HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Extender TX/RX Kit (up to 230ft) with HDMI, VGA and Audio is a complete solution for extending audio/video signals from a Blu-ray™ player and a laptop to the HDMI input of a projector.
This kit includes 1 wall plate and 1 receiver and extends HDMI, VGA and Stereo Audio signals up to 230 feet with a 1080p resolution over a single Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 unshielded twisted pair network patch cable via HDBaseT™ technology. Connection to the wall box is easy using the 90° cable connectors. Auto switching displays the last connected device, use the front button for manual switching, or Serial RS232 switching option from a control device. Supports any OS and requires no driver set up. Bi-directional power allows easy connection to either the wall plate end, or receiver end. HDCP and EDID are supported via HDBaseT™. All components come with a 3-Year hassle-free warranty.
- Video / Audio Input: HDMI x 2, VGA + Analog Stereo x 1
- Video / Audio Local Output: HDMI x 1
- Video & Audio Remote Output RJ-45 x 1 (HDBaseT™)
- LED Indicator (Power / Status): Source x 3, Remote x 1, Local x 1
- Push Button SELECT x 1, ALT x 1
- Serial Configuration RJ-11 x 1 (Control)